- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Be a United States Citizen or a resident alien (valid green card)
- Not under indictment of a felony
- Not suffer from mental illness and never have been adjudicated or mental incompetent or committed to a mental institution.
- Not be unlawfully present in the United States.
- Firearms Safety
- Developing a personal and home protection plan
- Self-Defense firearms fundamentals
- Defensive shooting fundamentals
- Violent encounters and their aftermath
- The legal use of force including Arizona Title 14 Chapters 8 & 31 (required to apply for an AZ CCW Permit)
You will receive the complete AZ CCW Permit application packet.
Fingerprinting is provided.
Upcoming AZ CCW Classes
Classes held at: Wickenburg Sportsmen’s Club
1385 Constellation Road
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
Cost: $79.00 per person (must pre-register)
- August 26, 2017 Saturday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM